Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Year of Diana???

Once upon a time, it became 2013.  What?  Ok, so here we are in 2013.  2012 had it's ups and downs, but so far this year has been relatively good.

Here is a list of good things that are coming my way:
1) I am going to New York City for my 35th birthday.  Holler!  With 3 girlfriends and possibly the gaybors...
2) I have a job (which funds these trips)
3) My house happens to be clean
4) I met a decent guy.  He stands up when I go to the lady's room.  It's nice, surprising, and what I would consider a party trick.  Not everyone does that, which makes others curious or jealous.  I am good with both.

Things that could be better:
1) I win the lotto before I go to New York City
2) New carpet magically got installed in my house
3) I get promoted???
4) I didn't have this sinus infection or stupid cold and could breathe through both nostrils.

Things that will be coming up:
1) a blog about the Greyhound bus.
2) the Superbowl
3) my birthday month
4) the end of this cold or sinus infection!

That is the lists of 2013 for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment