Monday, December 26, 2011

2012, The End of the World? or My Bucket List...

Once upon a time, I did see the movie, The Bucket List.  It's a good one, but I am sure like many others, it got my thinking.  I have a bucket list too.  Is it like my neighbor's?  my best friends?  Probably not.  But here goes nothing.

The Diana Bucket List...
(and no bungee jumping isn't on this list.  I am not about to snap my neck!)

  1. Been a part of a hockey fight - a good one.
  2. Skate backwards like Ms. Chuck Taylor
  3. Watch a meteor shower
  4. Swim with wild dolphins
  5. Visit the Eiffel Tower
  6. Watch a lightning storm at sea
  7. Walk the stairs to the top of the Statue of Liberty
  8. Eat a hot dog on the street in New York 
  9. Buy a fake Rolex 
  10. Visit the birthplace of my ancestors
  11. Go on a midnight walk on the beach
  12. Visit Ireland and drink a beer
  13. Bench-press my own weight
  14. Get scuba certified
  15. Visit Australia
  16. Take a swamp tour
  17. Be in a movie
  18. Get flowers for no reason
  19. Get in a fight to defend someone's honor
  20. Pick up and move to another city just to start over
  21. Walk on the Golden Gate Bridge
  22. Visit Alcatraz
  23. Visit the Biggest Pez store in the world
  24. Learn how to ride a motorcycle 
  25. Drive a car faster than 100 mph
  26. Have my picture in the newspaper
  27. Go to Broadway to see a show
  28. Visit the Fort Worth arboretum
  29. Have dessert at Reunion Tower in Dallas
  30. Ride a train so far you get to sleep on the train
  31. Eat caviar
  32. Ride an elephant
  33. Publish my blog and make some cash money
  34. Go deep sea fishing
  35. Stay the night at a Ritz Carlton
  36. Take a helicopter ride
  37. Have my portrait painted
  38. Learn to juggle
  39. Get chosen for jury duty
  40. Go to the Opera
  41. Have a song dedicated to me at a concert or on the radio
  42. Send a message in a bottle
  43. See Old Faithful geyser erupt
  44. Help solve a crime
  45. Take a ballroom dancing class
  46. Rent a convertible and drive to a Bed and Breakfast
  47. Buy a new couch
  48. Eat an entire lobster in Maine
  49. Own a pair of real leather pants
  50. Have someone make me breakfast in bed, with coffee, and served on a tray!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me want to hug you. You are so you and I love it. =)

    ReplyDelete