Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Why I would rather be a Ninja...

So I am pretty sure that I want to be a ninja. I don't want to come to work at my job anymore. Today I was inspired. I got to work and one of my favorite employees had been gone on the longest vacation ever, which means 3 days. So after she pushed vitamins down my throat we discussed my new TOMS shoes. I had to buy these expensive yet cheaply made shoes for a grad school presentation. They are actually confortable, but if I am going to pay $47.00 for shoes they better be awesome snakeskin print.
You hear what I am saying? So she checks them out. Now I did a little research and let me show you what I am going to need to be taken serious, BLACK NINJA shoes. Duh. For night prowling...

I mean I would be so much better at being a ninja especially with all this business knowledge I am aquiring. I get to write a business plan on a company I made up. Now tell me that isn't fun? I bet ninjas don't have to write business plans. They get to sharpen their samari sword instead, and plot revenge on people that have crossed them. I wish I was a ninja when I got rear ended last week. I bet that guy wouldn't have expected a ninja getting out of a red nissan altima. I am just saying.

Basically I am going to try to be a ninja, right after I get my outfit.




1 comment:

  1. I can't quit giggling. I'm a ninja...hi-ya (silently) with nunchucks!

    ReplyDelete